Creates proposals according to guidelines by determining concept; researching; gathering factual information and formatting it; writing proposals; and obtaining approvals.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Determines proposal concept by analyzing requests, needs, and opportunities.
• Writes, revises, and edits drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
• Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation.
• Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone;
• Maintains and updates proposal support databases and archives.
• Meets proposals’ deadline by establishing priorities in alignment with direct supervisor
• Prepares Proposals Presentations using PPT and/or Prezi
• Follows up professionally on proposals with clients in alignment with supervisor
• Studies requests for proposal (RFPs) and responding competitively to them.
Interested Qualified Candidates Please Submit Your C.V with a cover letter to: email@example.com
• Writing persuasively and articulately
• Presentation and Layout Skills
• Deadline-Oriented, Organisational Skills.
• Microsoft Office Fluency
• Good Research Skills
• Excellent command of written and Spoken Arabic and English
• Fresh – 3 years